Hi,

In regards to the sunset, certain services will be shut off in April
2010.  Specifically CampaignService, AdGroupService, CriterionService,
AdService, InfoService, KeywordToolService, and
SiteSuggestionService.  Rather than wait for the sunset though, we
recommend that you start migrating portions of your code to the v2009
API, and use the v13 API alongside it for services that have not yet
been ported to v2009.

As for reliability, the v2009 API is built on top of Google's
production infrastructure, and you should expect the same level of
reliability as with the v13 API.

Best,
- Eric