Ok, thanks for anwering in and dinvin inot my last question; then we
cross our fingers for that.
The api keywordtool is pretty useless without cpc figures though. So
you have my vote implementing that one. Can you also pass that to the
developers?
Or is there another way of getting the "average cpc" out with the api?
In version13 its easy.