Hi kessjan,

I apologize for not answering them earlier.

1) I don't know about the web interface, but the v13 API
KeywordToolService is deprecated and will be sunset on April 22, 2010.

2) I don't have any information about future API services, other than
what was included in the blog post.

3) I need to look into this further, and I'll get back to you when I
have more information.

Best,
- Eric