Hi,

I'm trying to use your AdWords API DotNet Client Library to work with
AdWords API services and I got into problem with managing more client
accounts.

Credentials, which are set to header of each request, are specified in
application config file. In our company we are managing more client
accounts which differ in ClientEmail. So I need to be able to specify
ClientEmail dynamically when creating instance of service.

I know that I can comply my requirements by doing changes to your
library (changing Service Factories and AdWordsUser class) but I want
to avoid changing external libraries. So I want to ask whether there
are some best practices how to handle this situation?

Thanks, Marian