Hi Marian,

My apologies, the link I sent previously was for the .NET sample code,
not the .NET client library which is located here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/issues/list.  There
is already an issue opened for this problem on that tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/issues/detail?id=21.

Best,
- Eric