I am trying to get an example ReportService job to work. I am using
php 5.2.11 with nusoap.

The example I am trying is at the link below.
http://code.google.com/p/adwords-api-php-samples/source/browse/trunk/src/schedule_report.php

The only changes I made to the example were

$email = 'INSERT_LOGIN_EMAIL_HERE';
$password = 'INSERT_PASSWORD_HERE';
$client_email = 'INSERT_CLIENT_LOGIN_EMAIL_HERE';
$useragent = 'INSERT_COMPANY_NAME: AdWords API PHP Sample Code';
$developer_token = 'INSERT_DEVELOPER_TOKEN_HERE';
$application_token = 'INSERT_APPLICATION_TOKEN_HERE';

and a change for the namespace from sandbox.google.com to
adwords.google.com
and setting debug=1

The example appeared to run fine, it gave no errors and produced a
sequence of xml request/response including

  <getReportJobStatusResponse xmlns="">
   <ns1:getReportJobStatusReturn xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/
api/adwords/v13">InProgress</ns1:getReportJobStatusReturn>
  </getReportJobStatusResponse>

  <getReportJobStatusResponse xmlns="">
   <ns1:getReportJobStatusReturn xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/
api/adwords/v13">Completed</ns1:getReportJobStatusReturn>
  </getReportJobStatusResponse>

  <getGzipReportDownloadUrlResponse xmlns="">
   <ns1:getGzipReportDownloadUrlReturn xmlns:ns1="https://
adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v13">https://adwords.google.com/api/
adwords/ReportDownload?
t=AAAAAD6ceeQAAAElFESEqAEAAAABth2U_00a210KnhIV2T7b1hXXXXXXXXXX</
ns1:getGzipReportDownloadUrlReturn>
  </getGzipReportDownloadUrlResponse>

(I changed the last 10 chars of that url to XXXXXXXXXX for this post)

The only problem is that when I try to fetch the report results from
the returned url, I get a page that displays a 404 error

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">
<H1>Not Found</H1>
<H2>Error 404</H2>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Does the report take a long time to generate?  I have already tried
this several times with the same result, most recently about 50
minutes after the job ran.  Does the ReportService work?  Is it down
right now?