Hi,

Once the report job has the status "Completed" it is available to
download.  An account can only have 15 reports at a time, so if you
wait a while to fetch the generated report, and 15 other reports have
been scheduled in that time period, your report may no longer be
available.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team