Hi,

The error appears to be client side, related to XML marshaling or
unmarshaling.  One problem I see is around the
TargetingIdeaPage.getEntries() method.  The method should return an
array of TargetingIdea objects, not a multidimensional array of
Type_AttributeMapEntry.

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/TargetingIdeaService.TargetingIdeaPage.html

I believe for Axis to work correctly with some of our objects you need
to ensure that wrapArrays=true when generating the classes.  We use
this option when we generate our classes for the AdWords API Java
client library:

http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-java/source/browse/trunk/build.xml.

In general we recommend using the client libraries instead of using
Axis directly.

  http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-java/

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team