I'm having the same sort of problem as here:
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_thread/thread/d9e412d0078265c0/bdaae26caa7b166a?lnk=gst&q=EntityNotFound.INVALID_ID#bdaae26caa7b166a

We have an MCC account and when I want to delete an Ad Text of another
account (which is available through our MCC account) the Google API
returns the following error:

[EntityNotFound.INVALID_ID @ operations[0].adGroupAd.ad.id]

Both AdgroupID (1590327034) and AdID exists (3750066754), i'm using
this classes:
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/downloads/list

The wierd thing is that adding new Adgroups + Ad Texts is no problem,
but when I want to delete them it returns  [EntityNotFound.INVALID_ID
@ operations[0].adGroupAd.ad.id].

Could you tell me how to fix this problem?

See also below:

SoapFault Object
(
    [message:protected] => [EntityNotFound.INVALID_ID @ operations
[0].adGroupAd.ad.id]
    [string:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => C:\xampp\htdocs\Otmtools\classes\adwords_api
\src\Google\Api\Ads\Common\Lib\AdsSoapClient.php
    [line:protected] => 160
    [trace:private] => Array