Eric:

I work with Tejesh. Is there someone you can escalate this to? If not,
is there someone I can escalate it to? It's has significant impact on
our software and we're trying to push a new release of our product to
production in the next few weeks with full support for the 2009 APIs.

John Galvin
ClickEquations