Hi Ales,

Thanks for sending along the logs.  I talked with my colleagues, and
it appears that these extra characters are actually part of the
chunked transfer encoding spec:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunked_encoding

The "fef" characters are actually the number of bytes in the next
chunk, and these values should be removed automatically.  The .NET Web
Services library supports a chunked transfer encoding, and in my own
tests the data is being parsed correctly.

Which version of the .NET client library are you using?
Are you using a proxy server, or some other interceptor that could be
passing along the chunked content incorrectly?

Best,
- Eric