I was watching today's V2009 migration webinar, but wasn't quick
enough on getting this question submitted: Is there any chance of
getting samples of the raw SOAP XML and their corresponding webservice
response XML docs for a couple of the services?  Services such as
Campaign, AdGroup, AdGroupAd & AdGroupCriterion would be perfect.

This would go a long ways in helping to diagnose problems.  I don't
use the client libraries at the moment (V13 and earlier) because
dealing with multiple logins has traditionally been difficult,
although it looks like the new authentication in V2009 helps to make
that easier. Plus, the technology I use (Adobe ColdFusion) makes it
very simple to create an XML SOAP request, pass it to a webservice and
parse the XML response.

thanks,
-reed