Hi Rick

We are aware that the Perl client library is out of date, and we are
actively working on updating it to take full advantage of the v200909
version of the API.  We encourage AdWords API Perl developers to
contribute to the open source project and help to accelerate the
process, but we want you to understand that this work will not be
completed prior to the April 22 sunset of most v13 services.  We
recommend that developers either migrate their applications to another
language and client library (such as PHP, Python, etc.) or continue
the development of their own implementation in Perl.  A complete list
of the AdWords API client libraries is available here:

  http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/clients.html

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

On Mar 8, 1:50 pm, Rick <google...@ppcassurance.com> wrote:
> We've been using the perl api for v13, and are trying to use the v2009
> api.
>
> However, the perl api appears broken, and we're just not getting any
> response from google about when, or even if, it will be fixed.
>
> What will happen on April 22, then? Will the v13 calls be turned off,
> in spite of the fact that the v2009 api is broken?
>
> If google is not going to actually support perl, is there any
> consensus on what api they actually support best so we can migrate to
> that language?
>
> Rick

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.