I am using the latest Java client libraries (7.1.1) to connect to the
v200909 API. However when trying to create a campaign I get the
following exception:

Unmarshalling Error: Unable to create an instance of
com.google.ads.api.services.campaignmgmt.campaign.v200909.jaxbgen.BiddingStrategy

While searching this forum I already found out that this will be
caused by a missing <biddingStrategy xsi:type="ManualCPC"/> element,
as you can see it is empty in my SOAP request and missing the xsi:type
argument. However I did set that one by using the following Java code:

campaign.setBiddingStrategy(new ManualCPC());

Has anyone else experienced this problem? It seems to me that this
fault is caused by the client libraries. Is there a workaround for
this problem without having to resort to compiling WSDL's myself?

Soap request:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
        <soapenv:Header>
                <ns1:RequestHeader
soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
actor/next" soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns:ns1="https://
adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v200909">
                        <ns1:authToken
xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/
v200909">******</ns1:authToken>
                        <ns1:clientEmail>clientEmail</ns1:clientEmail>
                        <ns1:developerToken>devToken</ns1:developerToken>
                        <ns1:userAgent>AdWords API Java Client Library - v7.1.1
-
UserAgent</ns1:userAgent>
                        <ns1:validateOnly>false</ns1:validateOnly>
                </ns1:RequestHeader>
        </soapenv:Header>
        <soapenv:Body>
                <mutate
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v200909";>
                        <operations>
                                <operator>ADD</operator>
                                <operand>
                                        <name>Test campaign</name>
                                        <status>ACTIVE</status>
                                        <startDate>20100324</startDate>
                                        <budget>
                                                <period>DAILY</period>
                                                <amount>

<microAmount>10000000</microAmount>
                                                </amount>

<deliveryMethod>STANDARD</deliveryMethod>
                                        </budget>
                                        <biddingStrategy/>
                                </operand>
                        </operations>