Hi,

In general you should use the following guidelines when creating your
BulkMutateJobs:

- 1 job per account being operated against.  Jobs can not operate
against multiple accounts.
- 1 operation stream for every campaign being operated against, scoped
to that campaign ID.  If the number of operations for a campaign is
greater than 10,000 than split it into multiple operation streams.
- 1 part per 10,000 operations.  If you have 10,000 operations or less
than there is no need for multiple parts.  If you have more
operations, split the operations (and streams) into multiple parts.

Operation streams exist to allow you to take advantage of concurrent
processing on different campaigns, and parts exist to allow you to
upload more than 10,000 operations into a single job.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team