Hi,

The limitation you listed is correct, a part can only contain 10,000
operations.  An operation stream can only contain 10,000 operations
because that's the limit on a part.  If an operation stream has 10,000
operations in it the that part can only contain that single operation
stream.

As for concurrency, here is the documentation from the
BulkMutateJobService:

"Once a job is launched in the bulk mutate workflow, the operation
streams in the job are sorted by scoping entity, which is either the
customer or the parent campaign. The operations of a single scoping
entity are always processed in their request order. Operations of
different scoping entities may be processed concurrently or in a
different order than in the request."

So concurrency is based on scoping entity only, regardless of how many
parts or operation streams there are.

Best,
- Eric