Hi,

  I have a few questions concerning Adwords API. Can anyone help?

1. About TargetingIdeaService input:
How many keywords in RelatedToKeywordSearchParameter are allowed in 1
call?
I've found some article on Internet saying:
if RequestType==IDEAS, the total number of keywords in 1 call is 100.
if RequestType==STATS, the total number of keywords in 1 call is 2500.
Is it correct?

2. About TargetingIdeaService output:
I've tested in Sandbox, and found out that when requesting for keyword
suggestions, I can retrieve data about those keyword suggestions at
the same time, such as TARGETED_MONTHLY_SEARCHES & COMPETITION. Is it
right?

3. About TargetingIdeaService output:
The meaning of attribute IDEA_TYPE(will return by default) is unclear
to me. While I'm making requests, the IdeaType is either KEYWORD or
PLACEMENT. Since I already know the IdeaType while I'm requesting, it
seems to me that the returned attribute IDEA_TYPE is not necessary. Is
that so?

4. About EstimateKeywordList() input:
Is this still available? And how many keywords are allowed in 1 call?

5. About TargetingIdeaService API units/cost.
On rate sheet, I found the API units consumed by TargetingIdeaService
is 0.1 per TargetingIdea and 5 per call. Does that mean the operation
cost is only related to number of returned results (if we don't take
per call cost into consideration)?

What I really want to know is:
If for same seed keyword and same number of return results (say,
identical paging object), I send the following 2 calls:
a) return attributes KEYWORD only.
b) return attributes KEYWORD, KEYWORD_CATEGORY, COMPETITION,
TARGETED_MONTHLY_SEARCHES.
are the costs for above 2 calls the same?

Thanks.