Hi,

To address your questions:
 can
1) Yes, I believe that is correct.

2) Yes, you can request the stats of the keyword ideas in the same
request.

3) Given the current implementation of the service this attribute may
not be too useful.

4) This function is not available on the TargetingIdeaService.

5) Yes, the unit cost scales based on the number of results.

6) The unit cost is independent of the number of attributes requested.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team