Hi Tim,

It looks like the problem is that this account has over the advisable
number of ad groups for a report with that configuration.  Because of
an error in the validation logic this limit isn't checked if specific
campaignIds are specified in the report job, which is why that
configuration doesn't return an error.  While this job may be
currently succeeding in this configuration, since it is over the
limits it might start failing at any time.  I would refer you back to
my original advice to either segment your data or use the Account
Structure report to get this information instead.

Best,
- Eric