Hi Darwin,

I am using GAQL to extract the data, PFB the query used,

*Query*
SELECT campaign.bidding_strategy_type,
expanded_landing_page_view.expanded_final_url, metrics.clicks,
metrics.impressions, metrics.ctr, metrics.engagement_rate, campaign.id,
campaign.name, campaign.status, campaign.start_date, metrics.average_cpc,
metrics.average_cpm, metrics.cost_micros, campaign.bidding_strategy,
campaign.app_campaign_setting.bidding_strategy_goal_type,segments.date FROM
expanded_landing_page_view
        WHERE segments.date >= '2022-05-01' AND segments.date <=
'2022-05-31'

*CustomerId* = 5485934315

Response for the above is attached herewith. Please see the highlighted
columns though the bidding strategy type is comming as manual CPC the
columns for Average CPC and Average CPM is giving out certain values.
Please help us understand the concept. Happy to get into a call to discuss
this further. Do let me know if it is possible to schedule a call .

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Anu