Hi, I'm simply trying to automatically get PDFs of Google Ads invoices for
accounting purposes. Since this is not sent per email, I manually download
them from the Google Ads UI. To automate this process I looked into Google
Ads API, but found that customers.invoices.list can only be reached for
those with "Monthly invoicing", and my ad spend is way too low to get
approved for that.

Recently my Google Ads invoicing has changed into following a monthly
cycle, so I thought it now would work, but the API response with an error
still saying that it is only available for accounts with monthly invoicing.

I would love if you could open up the API to be able for fetching invoices
for all, or add a feature to get PDFs per email on a regular basis.

Let me know if someone can pass this on, or have a workaround.