Hi Chirag and Zweitze,

I want to add to the battle tested advice below that we have a Auto-migrated
accounts detection guide, as soon as you detect auto migrated feeds you will
know that they won't continue to serve. For manual migration of extension links
to ad groups and campaigns etc.. this won't work and we suggest you Remove the
Feed-based extension entirely in one shot.

It's recommended that you replace entirely an extension with all its links in
one shot using Associate the asset with campaigns and ad groups, the sample
code on the page shows all the campaign extension links being found, but if you
look further in that sample it also gets all ad group links too. You can easily
add for customer linked extensions. I can guess the reason for this advice is
to easily and clearly keep track which extension feed items aren't serving
anymore, while all others are still serving.

It is possible that one or more ad groups were manually migrated from a
specific extension feed item while others weren't, especially if experiments
were done and/or haphazard upgrades occured and that could make things harder
to track. You can modify the Associate the asset with campaigns and ad groups
to just show all active links to the extension feed items you are investigating.

Regards,

Aryeh
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dwCSw:ref