Hi Team,
We wanted to set an optimal timeout while creating
SearchGoogleAdsStreamRequest. And for that, we wanted some input from your
end.

Query Used:
SELECT user_list.id, user_list.name, user_list.resource_name FROM user_list
WHERE user_list.resource_name IN (%s)

Our observation regarding the API is as below:
1. While trying to fetch single audience details by name from the ads
network it takes around 0.35 mins when the API is called 3 or 4 times.
2. In some cases when the API is called multiple times (more than 15 times)
then it took more than 15 mins to respond. And in this scenario, not more
than 4 audience details were fetched at once from the google ads network.

We wanted to understand which all factors the response time depends on:
1. Number of audience names that are given in Select Query?

2. Number of audiences present in the network? Ex: fetching 1 audience
detail from the network where 10 audiences are totally present in the ad
account. Vs
Fetching 1 audience detail from the network where 10K audiences are totally
present in the ad account.
In both cases, will the response time be the same?

3. Is the number of times API is called, directly proportional to response
time? Example: 1 or 2 times when API is called the response time is 0.3
mins and if more than 15 times the same API is called then response time is
more than 15 mins.

Regards,
Anurag Sinha