Hello Anurag,

Thank you for getting back to our team. I am Carmela from the Google Ads API
team.

Moving forward, one of the factors that affect the response time is how big the
data that will be downloaded using Google Ads API. As for the other factors,
allow me to raise it to the rest of our team. Rest assured that one of our
members will reach out to you regarding this matter.

Regards,

Carmela
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eg4Dr:ref