Hello,

This case has been escalated to me.

I'm looking into the best way to proceed here. My team generally doesn't have
full expertise on the OAuth sign up flow specifically; we focus in the steps
after that, once you're using the API.

But I am trying to find the right person to get in touch with who would
understand your situation better so I can try to find the best way for you to
proceed here. I will let you know once I have learned more and have some
recommendation for what else you can try.

Regards,
Mike, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ewsYl:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/CBAfl000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000RK070B00mVbsxzRCRKCjnwRmsKm1-w%40sfdc.net.
  • Re... Chad Wood
  • Re... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
  • Re... Chad Wood
  • Re... Chad Wood