Hello.

My understanding is that an *ad group criterion* can be applied to an *ad
group* and, in the Google Ads API, we can have criteria of type
"keyword".The concept of "ad group criteria" doesn't seem to exist in
Google Ads but just in the API. So, my conclusion is that we can say that
we have "keyword criteria".

The documentation describes *ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls*
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v12/ad_group_ad#ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls>

as follows

*The list of possible final URLs after all cross-domain redirects for the
ad.*

while it describes *ad_group_criterion.final_urls*
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v12/ad_group_criterion#ad_group_criterion.final_urls>

as

*The list of possible final URLs after all cross-domain redirects for the
ad.*

So, *according to the documentation, there's no difference, but how is this
possible and in which sense they are not different? In general, how are
these 2 related? *

*What does ad_group_criterion.final_urls actually represent?*

The ad_group resource doesn't actually provide the field final_urls, but
it's provided by the ad_group_criterion. For some unknown (to me) reason,
ad_group only provides final_url_suffix.

So, it seems that it makes sense to have "final URLs" at the "ad group
criterion" and "ad" level. To me, it makes sense that we have a URL at the
ad level, but it's unclear what *ad_group_criterion.final_urls *actually
represents and how it relates to *ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls.* Can you
clarify this?

Thanks.