To be more specific about my doubts, the documentation describes the final
URL as follows

*The final URL represents the actual landing page for your ad, keyword, or
sitelink*

So, this confirms that a final URL can be associated with a keyword (which
is an ad group criterion), which I had already understood from the fact
that this property exists in ad_group_criterion.

The documentation also says

*Final URLs follow the same override rules as destination URLs. For
example, a final URL at the keyword level overrides a final URL at the ad
level*

This is fine.

Now, my question is: *in which sense the final URLs of a keyword override
the final URLs of an ad?* A keyword is associated with an ad group. *Does
this mean that, if an ad is served because of some keyword, then the
keyword's final URLs will override the final URLs of the served ad, so the
user will be redirected to the final URLs of the keyword (that made the ad
to be served)? Is this the relationship between
ad_group_criterion.final_urls and ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls, or is there
something more?*