Hi Team,

     Thanks for your feedback, actually we set our batch job hourly to
process sync campaign data from Google Platform. while sometimes it hit the
issue in the morning, sometimes it failed in the afternoon or even the
night. If it goes with your says for exceeding the 15,000 operational
requests, it should be happened in the late of each day.  Could you help
check our requests provided in detail. thank you very much.

     Meanwhile could you advise how to proceed this "setting up short
delays between requests" ? Thank you~

Regards,
Aaron.

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 12:31:55 AM UTC+8 adsapi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.
>
> We are able to get response of your query.
>
> Kindly note that the RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/best-practices/common-errors#resource_exhausted>
>  error
> generally occurs when you are sending too many requests in a short period
> of time. The server throws this error once it detects that your request has
> exceeded the system frequency limit. I would recommend setting up short
> delays between requests or combine more operations in fewer requests.
>
> Please refer to the Best practices guide
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/best-practices/overview#optimization>
> optimize the efficiency and performance. Also, this may occur if you have
> already exceeded the daily limit of 15,000 API operations per day. You may
> refer to this documentation
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/best-practices/quotas?hl=en>
>  for
> the quota you need to consider daily when performing requests using the
> API. It says that the basic access level allows the developer token to
> execute up to 15,000 operational requests per day and 1,000 get operations
> per day only.
>
> Thanks,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Nirmita
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2gQH50:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5cf12740-5d36-4ee2-8f3a-ef00482afe3fn%40googlegroups.com.
  • IN... 'changhong yun' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum