Hi Evaldas,

Thank you for your clarification and the screenshot you have provided.

Upon checking you may change the Final URL setting via API by changing the
url_expansion_opt_out field of the campaign. Please refer to this documentation
for more
information(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v14/Campaign#url_expansion_opt_out).
 You may also refer to the code example found in this documentation for
Creating a campaign(Performance Max) -
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/performance-max/create-campaign#php.
 Here you will find the part of the code where you can set
“url_expansion_opt_out” during the creation.

Please also note that changing the TEXT ASSETS option in the “Automatically
created assets” is currently not available in the Google Ads API. Allow me to
raise a feature request for this to become available in the API. Kindly note
that this is a subject for review and what we can do is to advise you to keep
an eye on our blog post for the updates and releases.

Blog - https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2n8hFW:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team