Hi, I also have a question about API support for Automated Assets
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/automated-assets>.
Per this doc (About automatically created assets - Google Ads Help
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/11259373?sjid=14703863771707864654-NA>),

this is "an opt-in, campaign-level setting" for responsive search ads. But
per this other doc (Automated assets  |  Google Ads API  |  Google for
Developers
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/automated-assets>)
and the earlier replies here, it seems you can only opt in or opt out of
this setting via the web UI, which is an unfortunate missing feature.

However, I am wondering if it is possible just to check if this setting is
enabled for a given campaign via the API (i.e. just read the setting field
and not write to it)? It seems there already is an AssetSource field for
Asset entities and it is also possible to retrieve automated assets by
filtering with AssetSource = AUTOMATICALLY_CREATED
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/automated-assets#retrieve_automated_assets>.

But I would like to be able to check if automated assets are enabled at
campaign-level for specific campaigns-- is this currently possible or
planned soon now that this feature is generally available? (Source: Google
rolls out automatically created assets to all advertisers
[eb20-5bf6-aa7-d1db] (searchengineland.com)
<https://searchengineland.com/google-rolls-out-automatically-created-assets-to-all-advertisers-432224>

Thanks