So my question is, how to check, whether it works properly? How to check it
processed request (for example in Google Ads GUI), as the only information
I get is repsonse 200 with jobId
Thank you very much for help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f9e480af-c0dd-42b8-8835-89b29383c802n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Up... MKostrosO2