Hi Eric,

we can se that there is work being done on the search volume issue.
However, search volumes still differ between keyword suggestions
(ideas request type) and search volumes (stats request type) from the
targeting idea service. In most cases the search volumes accompanying
keyword suggestions seem reasonable, but search volumes requested as
stats from the service are still missing or significantly lower than
those in the suggestions.

There are also duplicate keyword suggestions (same keyword occurring
more than once), with differing search volumes, from the targeting
idea service. Look specifically at suggestions for "säkerhetsdörrar"
using Swedish/Sweden as a local targeting seed to get an idea of the
problem. Our result contains two instances with high competition and
one with medium for the exact same word, when requesting high
competition suggestions.

Will there be work on the backend to correct this new behavior?

Best regards
--
Martin