Hi Eric,

thanks for the notification. We are very pleased to see that work is
being done.

The issue with duplicate keywords seems to be resolved, so it's very
reasonable that you cannot replicate the problem. For future
reference, is there an easy way to generate the SOAP XML from the Java
API?

Best regards
--
Martin