Hello Team,

We are still encountering the formatting issue in the
geotargets-2023-08-21.csv on record (line 64341) "9041231","Athens
International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos"","Athens International
Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos",Decentralized Administration of
Attica,Greece","9069538","GR","Airport",Active

The comma together with the double quotation marks within the content of
the Canonical Name value of this record is causing misalign of the columns
when processing this csv file. ie. "Athens International Airport
"Eleftherios Venizelos*",*Decentralized Administration of Attica,Greece"

Replacing all instances of the double quotation literal when it is in the
content of values with a pair of double quotes (""), when the file is
serialized, will fix this issue.

Thank you for your continued assistance,

Bob