The way this works is not optimal. We should be able to send all the data
in the same request. This behavior (sending all the data at once) is used
in all the other advertising APIs: Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit etc.

Plus I see the following > Key Point: Wait 24 hours after a conversion is
reported before adjusting it to avoid a CONVERSION_NOT_FOUND or
TOO_RECENT_CONVERSION error.

So not only do we need to wait 6 hours to send the "*uploadClickConversions*"
data, but we need to wait another 24 hours to send the "
*uploadConversionadjustments*".

Again, this is a problem of Google Ads API and the way it works in the
backend. I guess the only reason why you implement such long waiting times
is because your system can't process data on the go, and it has a queue of
events to process. This can be solved by improving the way you process
events (gclid / wbraid / gbraid). Hope you can take this feedback into
consideration!
On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:17:02 AM UTC+2 Google Ads API Forum
Advisor wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thank you for getting back to us.
>
> Upon checking further, I understand that your query is whether you can
> send the "ConversionAdjustment" adjustment object in the same Google Ads
> API request as when you are sending the "uploadClickConversions" object.
>
> You would not send conversion adjustments in the same request as click
> conversion uploads because the usage of their purpose is different. The
> uploadConversionadjustments
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-adjustments>
>  are
> used to modify the existing conversion data, while uploadClickConversions
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-clicks>
> are used to record new conversions.
>

> This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2omR0U:ref"
>
> Thanks,
> [image: Google Logo] Google Ads API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b47de83b-9d7f-49a9-8f29-b2b3f844274an%40googlegroups.com.
  • Up... Alex Garcia
    • ... Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
      • ... Alex Garcia
        • ... Alex Garcia
            • ... Alex Garcia
              • ... Alex Garcia