Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that If you set the "user_identifiers" field when uploading
conversions using only click IDs, Google Ads treats the upload operation as an
upload for enhanced conversions for leads. As you want to Implement Enhanced
Conversions for Web, I would suggest you to not set the "user_identifiers"
field when uploading conversions. You may check Construct the request guide to
construct your UploadClickConversionsRequest and set its fields to appropriate
values. Also, you may refer to this sample Java code and it is also available
in other languages.

You can set the "user_identifiers" field with the normalized and hashed user
data while Implementing Enhanced Conversions for Web. An enhanced conversion
should be uploaded within 24 hours of the original conversion. We recommend
uploading at least several minutes before the end of the 24-hour period for a
margin of safety from differences between system clocks. I would suggest you to
go through 'Best practice' when implementing enhanced conversions for web.

Let us know if you have any further queries.
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02omR0U:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/juGKD000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000S2YUZE00wK4AKlStSdeKA4d_FyFX7Q%40sfdc.net.
  • Up... Alex Garcia
    • ... Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
      • ... Alex Garcia
        • ... Alex Garcia
            • ... Alex Garcia
              • ... Alex Garcia