Hi,
Thanks for your response.

I'm still a little confused as to what you mean by using the "client
account ID as the customer Id in your request".
Which of the 2 requests are you referring to?

As to your point about authenticating.
For the first request (creating the pending link), we authenticate as the
*manager
account.*
For the second request (changing the status from PENDING to ACTIVE), we
authenticate as *the client account *(the account being added to the
manager account).

For context, the *customer *variable is the client account ID, and the
*agencyCustomerID
*is the manager account ID.

Is this implementation correct?

Thanks again, Ethan