I didn't receive it. As far as I know I have 3 email accounts
associated with adwords:

seo@
cromarty@
timtesty@

I recently added another account the other day in my attempts to
figure this out:

analytics@

The domains of the above emails (mibcomputers.ca,
yorkregiontraffictickets.ca, gmail.com). I hope it's not
m...@aci.on.ca. They got bought out by Rogers two years ago. I haven't
had access to that email address since.

I really appreciate your help so far.