Hi Eric,

is there a consistent way in which I can check whether the results
apply to the seed keywords ?
I have tried checking the keywords from the result with the seed
keywords but that doesn't do the trick,
I see in the results from the web tool that indeed the accents are
removed, shouldn't the api do the same ?

(I use the php soap library btw)

Greetings,

Bram