I have had a custom made program query my MCC via the API for years.
For years, it has worked just fine, until today.  I have it set to
query very 15 minutes and now I just the same error message every 15
minutes - invalid google mcc account credentials.  cannot serve any
requests for the specified account. please contact support.

I've looked at all these forum things and they refer to credit card
issues, but both the primary and secondary work just fine.  They are
regularly billed by the main accounts in the MCC.  Besides, I'm billed
when I hit a $500 threshold but its only at about $350 right now.  The
logins work just fine, as I can log into the MCC with them, and the
token is not compromised, but just to be certain, I reset it today.
And, I still get the same error messages.

Has anyone else seen this and have any ideas on how to fix it?

And, last, I saw some posts from the adwords api guy who said to
contact support, but there isn't any category there that deals with
api issues.  under which category should I contact them?  there isn't
even one that is remotely appropriate.

thanks for your help!

Jason