I have just read that the V13 is due to sunset in a calculated time.
I've been forced to use this version due to the well documented short-
comings of the new API's KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.

Will the patch for the incomplete data from the
KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT be deployed prior to the sunset of the
only version that contains 100% complete data at the keyword level?

In summary, the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT does not allow balancing,
since it is not returning data for re-marketing campaigns that do not
have keywords.  This condition prevents one from reporting accurate
data, since the information is not returned.  As mentioned this
results in an out of balance condition when auditing against any
AdWords invoices.

The work-around requires one to use "hard-coded" Campaign or Adgroup
Names w/n AdWords in order to properly parse/merge data from a second
report such as the ADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.  This can be fraught
with problems since it requires user input for a Re-Marketing Campaign/
AdGroup name to reflect a string our application can locate and react
to accordingly, not to mention additional API method invocation and
the associated traffic.

Thanks in advance your assistance,
David