I deployed on v201101 last night and have a couple thoughts.

Like most people I don't use every single service, but I use the bulk
of them.  The largest migration effort I had was dealing with the
generic Selector.  The ability to set the Predicates for filtering is
very, very cool and opens the door for more efficient coding.
However, to mandate setting the return fields doesn't provide any
value to me, and will only lead to more troubleshooting and code
maintenance in the future.

The largest issue I have with the change is there's no one single
document that states what the field values are.  Unless I missed a
resource, I have to go through the API object docs one by one and look
at what is "selectable".  This is a hassle and leads to buggy code.
Could there at least be static final variables in the object model we
could code off rather than copy & pasting from the docs?

I write wrappers around the Google services, and for my wrappers I'm
requesting the same fields for every service call I make, regardless
of what values I'm going to work with.  I haven't seen a document
stating "If you only request Id and Status your object will return in
5ms where as if you request a fully attributed object your return call
will take 100ms".  I don't see any value to not requesting the same
fields every time and I've coded that way, reusing the same static
string array of fields in all relative calls to cut down on bugs.

To go along with the lack of aggregated selectable documentation, if I
migrate to the next version of the API and one of those objects is no
longer is selectable, I'll get Selector errors and have to modify
code.  I could either go through the ~50 documents one by one and
double check what I'm currently setting for fields, or I could
release, make a call, get Selector error, iterate ... a hassle either
way

Cross client reporting: where's it at? Lots of stuff is sunsetting in
July, is that date going to be revised?  I know it's annoying to give
the same vague answer to the 10% of group postings that deal with this
but we should be given a more solid answer for both questions.

Are more campaign targets going to move to settings like
NetworkSetting? I see that as an improvement.

And last, the Sandbox continues to suck.  It's not worth my time to
get everything setup through it.  It's not a reasonable mirrored
environment of the live data and as has been discovered through a few
postings to this group, even the services in the Sandbox don't always
mirror what we're supposed to be coding against in the live
environment.  At the very least I would like a couple convenience
methods to: wipeSandboxAccount, populateSandboxAccountFromLiveAccount
so I can more easily test my code in a development environment

I focused on the negatives, but the truth is most of the API continues
to kick ass and is fun to work with.

Pete