Thanks a lot for your reply, which is very useful to me.

But is there any exisitng plugins which we can use to get all the data
including: keywords ranking, Website Page Rank. (PR), Keywords
suggestion tool, Keywords competition, Keywords monthly search and
backlinks all?

It seems this one is nice
http://www.scriptalicious.com/scripts/Keyword-Rank-Checker/
but it does not include all.

Any suggestions? An existing plugin in asp.net is the best for me,
since i am an .net coder.

Thanks! Your reply will be a great help!