Hello sir,

I am using adwords api php library 2.7.0 (v201109) in 'XAMP(1.7.0)'
for getting related keywords.i have made the changes in auth.in file
and settings.ini file to use it for a sandbox account.
my auth.ini file look like this :

email = "mcc.primal...@gmail.com"
password = "***********"
userAgent = "primalink"
applicationToken = "ignored"
developerToken = "mcc.primal...@gmail.com++usd"

; Uncomment to make requests against a client account.
 clientId = "client_1+mcc.primal...@gmail.com"

; Uncomment the following to use an existing AuthToken.
 authToken = "DQAAAJ0AAAD4*****************
******41KNb"

; Uncomment the following to use existing OAuth information.
; [OAUTH]
; oauth_consumer_key = "INSERT_OAUTH_CONSUMER_KEY_HERE"
; oauth_consumer_secret = "INSERT_OAUTH_CONSUMER_SECRET_HERE"
; oauth_token = "INSERT_OAUTH_TOKEN_HERE"
; oauth_token_secret = "INSERT_OAUTH_TOKEN_SECRET_HERE"

and i have also changed the "DEFAULT SERVER"  in settings.ini file to
"https://adwords-sandbox.google.com";.

Now when i go in the browser and give the url "http://localhost/
Addwords/examples/v201109/GetAllCampaigns.php<http://localhost/Addwords/examples/v201109/GetAllCampaigns.php>"
,the page shows

 [InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @
com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.
(InternalApiErro]

I am just clue less about how do i overcome this problem as i am
getting this error again and again.I went through the sandbox tutorial
and found that after i make changes in auth.ini file and settings.ini
file, i should make a GET
request for campaignservice to activate my sandbox account.I cant even
understand wheather my sandbox acount is created or not,as this
problem is persisting.

Another thing is that is it mandatory to run a campaign from my
addwords account to use it for setting up the the sandbox account,..?
or else if i have addwords account,and no campaign is running from
it,can't i use it for setting up a sandbox account and get related
keywords  for testing ,using the account ?

please help....I will be highly obliged to get a quick reply...

Thanks