Hi.

So, you've executed PerformBulkMutateJob.php and it showed you a lot
of messages like:
Ad group criterion with ad group id 123456 criterion id
111223232 ...... was added

But, when you're executing AddAdGroups.php and edited it with same
adgroup id as in PerfomrBulkMutateJobs.php it returns no records
found?

Are you sure that you didn't missed something?

I see 4 possible errors:
1. You've misspelled on of ids
2. Google have error in their sandbox
3. PerformBulkMutatJobs.php exited with error
4. Google deleted your sandbox data during regular sandbox cleaning.

Which one of this - this other question. :)

Research your logs/soap_log.xml for any possible errors with ids.
try to switch out for other version of API and repeat your test.
If all this will fail - reply here with more details.
Support team need to know IDs of requests for creating and listing
criterias.
You can find them in logs/soap_log.xml

Regards,
Evgeniy.