Hi,

On 23 Jan., 20:14, Kevin Winter <kevin.win...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   What sort of segments are you including?

what do you mean with segements?

> The first date range is 7
> months whereas the other one is only one month.

Thats true.

> If you are segmenting by Hour, it's possible the amount of data is simply too
> large.

How can we do that. We just requesting a report for a certain time
range. Which
option sets the "segmentation" in a report request and what does that
mean?
We are using the SearchQueryPerformanceReporting for almost a year.
The problem
appeared only recently.

> I recommend
> looking into how you construct your segments and dateranges and see if you
> can request the data in smaller chunks.

Another hint ... we also experienced that problem after requesting a
keyword report.
But in this case it occured temporarily. We tried it with the same
time range. It
was the same request but without the error message "Could not read
report".

Thanks for your support and best Regards.