This no longer works and I'm getting a
QuotaCheckError.INVALID_TOKEN_HEADER error.

I understand this has something to do with the developerToken, but my
auth.ini file looks like this:

email = "**@gmail.com"
password = "**"
userAgent = "Test App"
developerToken = "*****"

So I thought that the developer token was assigned to $user in the
script at:
  $user = new AdWordsUser();  //by default here
                $user->GetAuthToken();

and then passed here:
ReportUtils::DownloadReport($reportDefinition, $path, $user,
$options);

I even tried things like $user->setDeveloperToken($token) in the
script, just to try.  (This did not give me an error, incidentally,
but, then I'm not sure how to display errors in $user objects.)

Anyway, This doesn't work.  Can you give me a clue how this is
supposed to work?