We're running into the very same problem for the Keywords Performance
Report - a small number of keywords are missing in the report, which causes
us problems when we try to cross reference the keyword ID from the Ad
Performance Report.

We've tried a variety of predicates to see if it makes any difference, and
tried experimenting with requesting and not requesting various fields, and
it doesn't make any difference - we get the same set of keywords back,
missing several keywords.

This is a kind of critical problem here, so we're hoping some solution has
been presented by now.