Hi Steve,
  I ran some tests and spoke with my colleagues.  It turns out I was 50%
correct (and 50% wrong).  BoomUserList will not return in v201109 Keywords
report as this report only returns keywords.  However, the BoomUserList is
the same as our remarketing list criteria in the new API.  These create ARE
returning via the CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.  I wrote a quick python
script that worked with the results of the AdPerformanceReport and the
CriteriaPerformanceReport and cross referenced on AdGroupId and KeywordId
(still not named well) and found that for your account the
CriteriaPerformanceReport did return values for each keywordId seen in the
AdPerformance report.  You should be able to use this as a workaround.
 (The only caveat is that KeywordMatchType is not available via the
Criteria report (for technical reasons), you'll have to use the Keyword
report if you need match type).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team