Hello,
Since two weeks ago I cannot download the AD REPORT. I am using the API
v201109 and the .net Google.Adwords library version 14. I query using the
following report definition

            Predicate campaignPredicate = new Predicate();
            campaignPredicate.field = "CampaignName";
            campaignPredicate.@operator = PredicateOperator.STARTS_WITH;
            campaignPredicate.values = new String[] { "API" };

            Predicate adPredicate = new Predicate();
            adPredicate.field = "AdType";
            adPredicate.@operator = PredicateOperator.EQUALS;
            adPredicate.values = new String[] { "TEXT_AD" };

            // Create selector.
            Selector selector = new Selector();

            selector.fields = new string[] {
                                                "Id",
                                                "CampaignId",
                                                "AdGroupId",
                                                "Url",
                                                "Description1",
                                                "Description2",
                                                "Headline",
                                                "DisplayUrl",
                                                "Status",
                                                "CampaignStatus",
                                                "AdGroupStatus"

                                            };

            selector.predicates = new Predicate[] { campaignPredicate,
adPredicate };

            ReportDefinition reportDefinition = new ReportDefinition();
            reportDefinition.reportName = "xxxx " + DateTime.Now;
            reportDefinition.dateRangeType =
ReportDefinitionDateRangeType.ALL_TIME;
            reportDefinition.reportType =
ReportDefinitionReportType.AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT;
            reportDefinition.downloadFormat = DownloadFormat.GZIPPED_CSV;
            reportDefinition.selector = selector;

I get NullReferenceException. Here is the stacktrace:

Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an
instance of an object.
   at
Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports.ReportUtilities.DownloadReportToStream(String

downloadUrl, AdWordsAppConfig config, Boolean returnMoneyInMicros, Stream
outputStream, String postBody)
   at
Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports.ReportUtilities.DownloadReportToDisk(String
downloadUrl, AdWordsAppConfig config, Boolean returnMoneyInMicros, String
path, String postBody)
   at
Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports.ReportUtilities.DownloadClientReport[T](T
reportDefinitionOrId, Boolean returnMoneyInMicros, String path)
   at
Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports.ReportUtilities.DownloadClientReport[T](T
reportDefinitionOrId, String path)

I would be very gratefull if someone could help me.
Joanna